- NLGI Grade 1.5
- Exceptional Mechanical Stability.
- Superior High and Low Temperature Performance.
- Excellent Load Carrying Capacity.
- Helps Prevent Rust and Corrosion.
- Water Resistant.
- Oxidation Stability.
- AIRA® Gear Box Flush
- Advanced technology equals or outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as Lithium Complex, Aluminum Complex and Polyurea.
- Featuring a high viscosity synthetic formulation designed to lubricate the main bearing, pitch bearing, and the yaw gear and bearing of a wind turbine.
- Provides superior performance at elevated temperatures and during periods of infrequent lubrication.
- Ideally suited to corrosive environments such as those found offshore.
- Best suited for low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions.
- Download Technical Data Sheet
- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water.
- High dropping point, typically in excess of 300°C.
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener.
- Excellent fretting wear protection.
- Excellent resistance to water washout.
- Sulfonates provide excellent rust prevention properties.
- Outperforms all other grease.
- The use of premium antioxidant & a high viscosity PAO ensures excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Bearing life performance in excess of 300 hours.